Seeing as it’s my birthday this week I decided to put together my wish list. I have many other things I want which are practically unrealistic such as the Cartier Love Bracelets but decided keep it more realistic considering the average price for one of the Cartier bracelets is £4,350 (a girl can only dream for now lol).
If I am being honest the number ONE thing I want for my birthday is CAKE!! Yes Cake!! Vanilla & strawberry cake that is. I am and have always been a serious cake lover which may have to be shelved since I am now on a gluten-free diet 🙁
Anyway here’s my wish list:
1. Mulberry Bayswater Bag – Since last year I have been searching & “saving” for the perfect luxury leather handbag and at present this one seems to have caught my attention. I just love the bright colour.
2. Links of London Sweetie Bracelet & Sweetie Pie Ring– I am not into silver jewellery at all but I like to wear silver jewellery to work when I am looking “smartish”. I always wear my Tiffany’s set to work and to be honest i’m fed up of it and I would like to have the Links of London bracelet and ring to replace it.
3. YSL Rogue Volupte Lipsticks
4. YSL Shocking Mascara – I bought this mascara last year on my birthday and fell in love. I have repurchased it a few times since then but I do find it dries out a little too quickly so I need to replace the last one I bought over the summer.
5. Nike Blazer – To be honest I am not a trainers type of girl at all and the only casual/sporty footwear I wear are converses, despite this I have always wanted a pair of Blazers. I must admit that I actually bought myself this exact pair the other day despite asking my sister to buy it for me for my birthday. (I’m so inpatient lol)